HOW DOES IT WORK
Membership Models save you money!
Membership models have been shown to save patients money and increase patient satisfaction. Our goal at Armur Medical is to help you optimize your hormones in a confidential yet affordable manner. We believe hormone optimization is for everyone, not just the rich and famous.
Our membership model is designed to help everyone feel and look better, while utilizing only highly skilled board-certified physicians who have undergone additional extensive training to obtain their certification in bioidentical hormone therapy.
Most membership/subscription based medical companies are priced from $199/month upwards to $2500/month for the most elite services. This does not include their enrollment fees which range from $500 to $2500. We are happy to offer our complete services to individuals and their spouse for only $99/month. There are no deductibles or co-pays that you ever have to pay unless you are part of Medicare.
- Hormone Optimization with bioidentical hormones & routine physical exams.
- Membership includes individual and spouse for one low monthly rate.
- We accept HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Initial Integrative and follow-up routine Integrative Exams can be in-person or online (your choice).
- Health Data Services with patient retrieval access.
- Membership fee only covers those services in keeping with Medicare compliance.
- Membership with Armur Medical is only $99/month.
- No more having to get to know a new doctor. You will always have the same physician who knows you and understands your specific needs and wants.
* An Integrative exam is a routine comprehensive hormonal health-based pre-condition diagnostic evaluation and diagnosis physical exam, detached from medical condition or necessity, with follow-up abbreviated Integrative Exams.
* For Example, integrative exams for hormone optimization alternatives
Integrative Exams are not designed to constitute primary care.
They integrate the following:
- Optimizing health
- Hormone Optimization
- Improving energy and focus
- Assisting with pain management
- Promoting weight management via diet and nutrition-based goals
- Creating and guiding fitness and lifestyle goals
- Slowing down to the extent feasible the aging process and maintaining vitality
- Improving overall health awareness and equipping patient with enhanced health education.
We take great pride in the fact that Armur Medical is a Medicare compliant healthcare group.
We have taken great steps to assure this compliance.
We designed our membership to be broad-based enough to include everyone including individuals on Medicare.
- Designed to improve patient’s integrative exam-based electronic communication
- Medical information stored and allow patients to retrieve information.
No Enrollment Fees
No Other Hidden or Extra Fees