How To Get Started Today:
- Phone in today to 1-800-735-0474 to speak with an member of our staff about how our program can help you meet your goals.
- Set up for labs for the low price $65.
- Make and appointment to see our board certified medical doctor, Certified in Family Medicine and a certified Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Specialist.
- Get a full interpretation of YOUR labs and a recommended path to balance your hormones.
- At this point you have the option to enroll in medical care for $99 a month and receive your medications same day*.
This program saves you money!
Our goal at Armur Medical is to help you optimize your hormones in a confidential yet affordable manner. We believe hormone optimization is for everyone, not just the rich and famous.
Our program is designed to help everyone feel and look better, while utilizing only highly skilled board-certified physicians who have undergone additional extensive training to obtain their certification in bioidentical hormone therapy.
Most subscription-based medical companies are priced from $199/month upwards to $2500/month for the most elite services. This does not include their enrollment fees which range from $500 to $2500. We are happy to offer our complete services to individuals for only $99/month. There are no deductibles or co-pays that you ever have to pay unless you are part of Medicare.
- Hormone Optimization with bioidentical hormones & routine physical exams.
- We accept HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
- Initial Integrative and follow-up routine Integrative Exams can be in-person or online (your choice).
- Health Data Services with patient retrieval access.
- Fee only covers those services in keeping with Medicare compliance.
- Only $99/month.
We take great pride in the fact that Armur Medical is a Medicare compliant healthcare group. We have taken great steps to assure this compliance. We designed our membership to be broad-based enough to include everyone including individuals on Medicare.
Integrated Exam Services
An Integrative exam is a routine comprehensive hormonal health-based pre-condition diagnostic evaluation and diagnosis physical exam, detached from medical condition or necessity, with follow-up abbreviated Integrative Exams.
For Example, integrative exams for hormone optimization alternatives
Integrative Exams are not designed to constitute primary care.
They integrate the following:
- Optimizing health
- Hormone Optimization
- Improving energy and focus
- Assisting with pain management
- Promoting weight management via diet and nutrition-based goals
- Creating and guiding fitness and lifestyle goals
- Slowing down to the extent feasible the aging process and maintaining vitality
- Improving overall health awareness and equipping patient with enhanced health education.
Health Data Services
- Designed to improve patient’s integrative exam-based electronic communication
- Medical information stored and allow patients to retrieve information.
Male Hormone Checkup: How Deficient Are You?
When you take this quiz, you’ll get a free report that outlines YOUR Hormone Deficiency Level.